DBI-SALA Trolley Anchor 2103143
The Trolley Anchorage Connector is intended for use mounting self retracting lifelines on horizontal I-Beams. Easy to use design makes this Trolley Anchor attachable anywhere along beam including midpoint.
- Trolley guard plates protect the wheels from damage and keeps beam clear of debris
- Adjustable to fit 3 in. to 8 in. flange width, and thickness up to 11/16 in.
- Dual adjustment dials are fixed to trolley for precise alignment in 1/8 in. increments
- Once set, the unit should need no further adjustment
- Tested for use with 310 lbs. maximum weight, including tools or other accessories
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
Does the 5,000# tensile minimum have to be engineer certified?1 answer
You will need documentation verifying the anchorage is rated to handle a 5000 lb load. An engineer could do this or it may be in the building plans. If in doubt we recommend consulting a structural engineer.