Survivair 10-Minute EEBA 975647
Includes: assembled device in a carry pouch, refillable cylinder, valve and pressure gauge assembly, breathing tube, protective air hood, and a regulator.
Applications include: oil and gas, chemical, manufacturing, water treatment, nuclear, forestry, mining, utility, government, and pharmaceutical.
- Available in 5- and 10-minute duration as well as 5-minute high flow
- Comfortable loose fitting hood fits easily over eyeglasses, full beards, or hard hats. Escape apparatus does not require fit testing
- Innovative “T” design allows the hood to sit off user’s face while offering 360 degree field of vision
- Durable and resistant to temperature extremes
- Versatile and rugged carry pouch included
- Regulator swivels 360 degrees, allowing for full range of motion and eliminating snag points
- Spring reinforced breathing tube prevents kinking of tube so airflow won’t be restricted
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84
- 3AL cylinder type
- 3000 PSI air flow
|Product Weight (lbs.)||10.5|
|Protection From||Most Dusts, Lead and Asbestos, Lead, Asbestos, Organic Vapors, Mold, Chlorine (Bleach), Particulate Aerosols Free of Oil, Acid Gas Irritants, Ammonia, Mercury|
What is the connections for the refillable cylinders, what specific equipment is needed to fill these?1 answer
The Sperian unit uses a standard CGA-346 adapter. There is a nipple that connects from the cylinder to the hood. If you would like to refill the air yourself you would need to take the the pressure reducer off and connect a separate Sperian adapter. The part number for that adapter is 942276, your cost is $95.00 and there is a two week lead time on that item. It isn’t a commonly ordered item so we don’t have it on our website but we can get it for you if you call in. Our phone number is 800-829-9580.