RKI Instruments SC01 Single Toxic Gas Monitor 73-005_
The SC-01 is a single toxic gas monitor based around the technology of RKI’s smart sensor. The smart sensors are interchangeable; the SC-01 recognizes the sensor change, making it easier for the user not to have to set up configuration changes. The calibration information stays with each sensor while sensors are changed. The SC-01 has a large backlight that displays the gas reading, battery level, and current time, as well as an automatic backlight in alarm conditions. The alarm types on the SC-01 include vibrating, visual, and audible alarms. The SC-01 has a microprocessor that automatically checks for connection of the sensor, a low battery, and any circuit trouble.
The SC-01 has data logging capability as one of its many standard features that communicates through an IR port with an optional Windows based data logging software program.
The SC-01 is available with smart sensors for ammonia, carbon monoxide, chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, phosphine and sulfur dioxide.
- Smart interchangeable sensors
- Wide range of toxic gases
- Extender cable for remote monitoring
- Compact (2.5 x 5.2 x 1.2 in.)
- Lightweight at 7.6 ounces
- 250 hours of continuous operation
- Operates on 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Audible / visual / vibrating alarms
- Datalogging standard
- Impact resistant protective rubber boot
- Intrinsically safe, CSA, C/US classified
- Personal monitoring
- Refineries / petrochemical
- Chemical plants
- HazMat response
- Water / wastewater treatment
- Semiconductor plants
(For calibration kits please contact customer service)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
does this meter have a pump or is it just a passive sampler?1 answer
This particular model is passive.