RKI GX-6000 for Benzene Multi-Gas 72-6AZX-C
The new GX-6000 for Benzene Multi-Gas includes the 4-gas sensors and features additional capability: detecting benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, and xylene with a range of 0 – 100 ppm and a library of over 300 VOCs. Adding the Benzene Filter Tube Holder and Benzene Pre-Filter Tube in conjunction with the Benzene Specific PID sensor allows the device to detect the BTEX family of gases.
The GX-6000 monitors for benzene at a range of 0.01 – 50 ppm by filtering out all other VOCs using PID pre-filter tubes and a filter tube holder. The advantage of using the new GX-6000 is that it is the only PID instrument on the market with the ability to have two PID sensors functioning in one instrument.
Numerous applications include Petroleum/Oil refining, Rubber and Tire manufacturing, Coke and Coal manufacturing, Chemical manufacturing, Fuel Storage and Tank Farms, and Hazmat response teams.
- Benzene specific measurement
- Benzene Select Mode takes timed samples using pre-filter tube
- Benzene Filter Tube Holder
- Long breakthrough times for Benzene filter tubes
- 10.0 eV Highly selective PID sensor
- Easily switch VOC target gas
- Dual channel PIDs utilizing both 10.0 & 10.6 PID sensors
- 2 smart sensor slots auto recognize PID, IR, and super toxic sensors
- Internal sample pump
- Dust & Water resistant IP-67 design
- Interchangeable battery packs Li-ion / alkaline
- Operates up to 14 hours on Li-ion battery pack,
fully recharges in 3 hours
GX-6000 Gas Monitor Operator's Manual
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1.0|
|Gas Type||%LEL, O2, H2S, CO|
|5th Sensor||Benzene (C6H6) with 10.0eV PID|