RKI GX-6000 for Benzene 72-6XZX-C
The GX-6000 is now available with a Benzene Specific measuring mode. With the addition of the more selective 10.0 eV PID sensor, the GX-6000 can now detect the BTEX family of VOCs including benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, and xylene with a range of 0 – 100 ppm and a library of over 300 VOCs. Adding the Benzene Filter Tube Holder and Benzene Pre-Filter Tube in conjunction with the Benzene Specific PID sensor provides the ability to detect the BTEX family of gases.
By using PID pre-filter tubes and a filter tube holder, the GX-6000 can monitor for benzene at a range of 0.01 – 50 ppm by filtering out all other VOCs. The unique feature that differentiates the GX-6000 from similar models is that it is the only PID instrument on the market with the ability to have two PID sensors functioning in one instrument.
Applications include Petroleum/Oil refining, Rubber and Tire manufacturing, Coke and Coal manufacturing, Chemical manufacturing, Fuel Storage and Tank Farms, and Hazmat response teams.
- Benzene specific measurement
- Benzene Select Mode takes timed samples using pre-filter tube
- Benzene Filter Tube Holder
- Long breakthrough times for Benzene filter tubes
- 10.0 eV Highly selective PID sensor
- Easily switch VOC target gas
- 2 smart sensor slots auto recognize PID, IR, and super toxic sensors
- Internal sample pump
- Dust & Water resistant IP-67 design
- Interchangeable battery packs Li-ion / alkaline
- Operates up to 14 hours on Li-ion battery pack,
fully recharges in 3 hours
72-6XZX-C GX6000 Monitor + C6H6(PID)+Li-Ion Battery 100-240 VAC Charger (excludes the 4-gas sensors and PID HI)
|5th Sensor||Benzene (C6H6) with 10.0eV PID|