RKI Beacon 800 Eight Channel Fixed System Gas Detection Controller
The Beacon 800 control unit displays all sensor information simultaneously on the easy-to-read backlit screens. The housing itself is NEMA 4X rated for either indoor or outdoor use and comes with a wall mount installation kit.
- Up to 8 separate channels
- Displays all 8 channels simultaneously
- Compact, weatherproof, NEMA 4X enclosure
- 85 to 264 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Long life sensors (2+ years typical)
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter
- Audible alarm with reset button
- Two programmable alarm levels per channel
- Common alarm and fail relays
- Relay rating 3 amps, form C
- Microprocessor controlled
|Product Weight (lbs.)||12.0|
Where is the power switch keep onboard for beacon 800?
The RKI Beacon 800 controller has an on/off switch located inside the NEMA case. Opening the latch on the case, and swinging open the access door, will reveal the inner works. About halfway up, almost to the right hand edge, is a switch. The ‘up’ position is power on, and ‘down’ is power off.
If you need to make connections, remote fixed sensor heads for instance, it is good practice to also disconnect power from the controller head completely.