Capital Safety Railok 90 Fixed Ladder Vertical Climbing Safety System
Corrosion-resistant and easy to install, the Railok 90 provides fall protection for workers while climbing in a wide range of industries. The smooth-rolling Railok Shuttle (sold separately) attaches to the front D-ring of a climber's harness and follows the vertical rail easily when moving up or down a ladder.
Please note: This Railok 90 Kit is for fixed ladders, but the system is highly customizable to fit a wide range of climbing needs.
- Railok 90 Standard Aluminum Rail
- Railok 90 Standard Top and Bottom Gate Assemblies
- Railok 90 Rail Joint(s) to connect railings (if needed)
- Railok 90 Standard Ladder Rung Clamp(s) to connect rail to ladder
Railok meets all applicable safety standards from CSA Z259.2.1 to ANSI A14.3. This system is used in any facility that has fixed ladders and needs worker fall protection in place. It can be installed in Oil & Gas facilities, petrochemical, and many other industrial production facilities including water departments and other utilities.
- All-metal design
- Doesn't deteriorate over time
- Revolutionary metallic shock absorber significantly reduces the load on the user
- Indefinite use provided it passes inspection
- Easy to use
- Keeps foot space on ladder rungs free
- Runs smoothly allows for unhindered movement
- The shuttle locks on to the rail to arrest a fall
- High-strength extruded stainless steel and or aluminum
- Easily installed without the need for special tools
Please note: These permanently installed systems are custom engineered and need to go through a certify installer, please contact Customer Service for more information.
6000352 - Standard Top Gate
6000375 - Standard Bottom Gate
6000100 - Rail Joint (to connect standard rails together)
6000120 - Rail Clamp (1 per every 5 ft. or 1.5m)
6000031 - 3.28 ft. (1 meter)
6000033 - 6.56 ft. (2 meter)
6000035 - 9.84 ft. (3 meter)
6000377 - DBI-Sala Railok 90 Vertical Shuttle with Carabiner (Sold separately from the kit)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
I was wondering if you could help me with a few questions I have on your "Capital Safety Railok 90 Fixed Ladder Vertical Climbing Safety System" :
1. Does it have a top detachable section?<br>
2. Do you have any drawings I can have?<br>
3. Does it come with everything? Like the harness attachment?<br>
4. Does it come with the harness?
1. Capital Safety does not offer an extension beyond the top of the ladder.<br>
2. The instruction manual is available. They do not offer scale or blueprint style drawings.<br>
3. The Railok system is offered as a series of components. We have aggregated them on our site to illustrate the cost of a basic system. In addition to that, you would need to order the Railok 90 Shuttle and a harness with front d-ring. The Shuttle is the device that rides up and down on the fixed aluminum rail. It moves upward easily, and comes to a stop if moved quickly downward.<br>
4. Any standard full body harness with a front d-ring will work just fine. Order separately.