RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro O2 Single Gas Detector G02-BE10-100
In stock Usually ships in 4 - 6 weeks
Compact, reliable and easy-to-use, RAE Systems ToxiRAE Pro Oxygen O2 Single Gas Detector provides five-way local and remote alarms if a threat is detected, or a man is down. This personal, wireless monitor keeps workers safe in the field by transmitting data to a central command in real time for continuous visibility. Applications include: clandestine labs, emergency response, exploration, fire overhaul, fracking, hazmat response, plant shutdown and turn-around, residential calls, urban search and rescue, worker exposure.
- Range: 0%-30% Vol.
- Resolution: 0.1% Vol.
- Personal wireless monitor for toxic gases and oxygen
- Built-in man-down alarm
- Continuous datalogging with a three-month capacity (at one-minute intervals)
- Largest in class graphical LCD Display with LED backlighting
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Battery operating time: >30 hours
- Swap out sensors for different gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, ammonia, chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, nitric oxide, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, and more
- Sensors store calibration data even when swapped out
- 5-way local and remote wireless alarm system
- Water-, dust-, and shock-resistant
- Operating temperature: -4° to 131°F
- Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Compatible with AutoRAE 2 (Fully automatic bump testing and calibration)
- Most sensors can be shared with MultiRAE instrument family
- Safety Certifications: CSA: ClassI, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D. T-code T4, ClassI, Zone 0 A/Exia IIC T4; ATEX: CE, ExII 1G, Exia IIC Ga T4; IECEx: Exia IIC Ga T4; China Ex: Exia IIC T4
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.5|
|Gas Type||Oxygen (O2)|
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question