Pyramex V3G Foam Seal Glasses
The emphasis on comfort makes the V3G Goggles a popular choice for many customers needing all-day eye protection. Whether you decide to use the flexible rubber temples or headband with quick-connect retainers, it wraps nicely to the shape of your head with ratchet adjustment for the perfect fit. Interchanging the headband and temples is simple; just rotate to a 90 degree angle and push away from the frame. To re-install, just snap back into place.
Choose between clear, grey, and indoor/outdoor (clear with mirror finish) lenses. All lenses filter 99 percent of harmful UV-A and UV-B rays and offer superior protection from excessive glare.
- Headband with quick-connect retainers or flexible rubber temples
- Meets standards of ANSI Z87.1 for high impact requirements
- Coated to protect against fog, scratching, static, and UV rays
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- Foam seal keeps out dust and airborne particles
- Economical with extra comforts
GB8210ST - Clear lens
GB8220ST - Grey lens
GB8280ST - Indoor/Outdoor mirror lens
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
I was wondering if these come with a RX insert?1 answer
The Pyramex V3G glasses do have an available Rx insert. It needs to be special ordered through customer service.
Part number - RX8200 - Rx Lens Insert