Skylotec Ergogrip Positioning Lanyard L-0499-1.8
- Buy 5 for $170.10 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for $165.50 each and save 5%
With the ERGOGRIP positioning lanyards from SKYLOTEC, your at heights workers will be able to maintain a stable position, making their work much safer and easier. The L-0499 version in particular takes a lot of the stress out of ascending and descending a tower. It features ERGOGRIP's easy-to-use ergonomic and incredibly comfortable hand-shaped grip adjuster.
The adjuster on the ERGOGRIP is attached to a steel carabiner with a 3/4 in. gate opening and with the ability to withstand 3,600 lbs. of force. It easily attaches to a harnesses side D-ring, making it accessible with just one hand when you need to adjust. On the end of the lanyard is a 5 1/8 in. by 2 7/8 in. steel snaphook with a 3/4 in. gate opening.
The rope on the L-0499 is 5.9 ft. long and .62 in. in diameter and has a long service life. For those taking their at heights comfort and safety seriously, the SKYLOTEC ERGOGRIP L-0499 is a heavy-duty answer to your positioning needs.
- Snaphook with 3/4 in. gate opening
- Ergonomic handshape adjuster
- Meets standards of OSHA and ANSI
- Constructed with a heat-shrinking, self-adhesive sleeve made of polyolefin
- 5.9 ft. (1.8 M) long and .62 in. (16 mm) in diameter
- Heavy duty
Total Weight: 5.62 lbs.
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Lifeline Material||Nylon Webbing|
|Webbing Material||Polyurethane Coated|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|100% Tie Off||No|