PIP G-Tek Kev Cut-Resistant Gloves 12 pr 09-K1618
The G-Tek seamless knit Kevlar® Blended safety gloves with Nitrile Coated Foam Grip offers amazing touch-screen compatibility that allows users to operate a touchscreen phone or other devices without removing their gloves. Kevlar fiber shell provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant, and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity. Foam nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance. Applications include: material handling, general assembly, sanitation, general maintenance, woodworking, waste handling, fishing industries, and recycling.
- Engineered Kevlar Yarn
- Gray 18 Gauge Shell
- 18 gauge liner for maximum dexterity
- Nitrile Foam Coated Grip (palm and fingers)
- Knit Wrist
- Seamless knit construction provides comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- En 388 Performance: Abrasion: 4, Cut: 4, Tear: 2; Puncture: 1
- ANSI Cut Level A3
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Shell: gray; Coating: black
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
Packed: 6 Dozen/Case; Sold by the dozen.