PIP EZ-Cool Phase Change Active Fit Cooling Vest 390-EZSPC
Stay cool for hours in the hottest conditions with PIP's EZ-Cool Phase Change Active Fit Cooling Vest. Maximize the vest's cooling potential with adjustable shoulder and waist straps for a cushy fit. A variety of cooling pack shapes and sizes expand your cooling options. Repeat cooling for extended periods with a quick hour in the freezer or soak in ice water for 20 minutes. Perfect for long summer days outdoors, as cooling effects last upwards of 3 hours!
- EZ-Cool Cooling Vest
- 4 Cooling Pack Inserts
- Insulated Cooling Bag
- Polyester fabric
- V-neck with zipper closure and contoured design for a better ﬁt while active
- Adjustable at shoulders and torso with hook and loop for snug ﬁt
- To activate, place cooling packs in freezer for 1 hour or soak in ice water for 20 minutes
- Cooling effects last up to 3 hours
- Non-ﬂammable Phase Change Materials
- Cooling packs come in a variety of shapes and sizes
Applications: Protection from stress of high temperatures outdoors and indoors, construction, automotive, mining, farming, medical/emergency services, food service, oil rigging, industrial sites, sporting events.
Care Instructions: Vest: Machine wash, cool. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean. Hang dry. Pack: Wipe outside with a damp cloth. Store ﬂat.
390-EZSPCML - Medium / Large
390-EZSPCLXL - Large / Extra Large
390-EZSPC2X3X - 2X Large / 3X Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||6.6|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|