Petzl Volt LT Harness C72AFA _U
Available - Usually ships in 5 - 7 days
Introducing the Petzl Volt Fall arrest and work positioning harness that provides comfort throughout the day. Its EASYFIT design ensures the vest keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. The VOLT LT harness' anatomical design and wide, semi-rigid waistbelt ensure comfort throughout the work day. The Volt LT is U.S. and European certified.
- Vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the
ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- Lightweight, breathable
- Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
- Leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- Side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort in prolonged suspension
- Waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- Stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap.
- Fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points.
- Equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, CE EN 361, CE EN 358
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|Product Weight (lbs.)||N/A|
|Harness Style||Tower Climbing|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring, Side Positioning D-Rings, Shoulder Retrieval D-Rings|
|Belt Option||Belt Included|
|Leg Straps||Quick-Connect Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||286 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question