Petzl PRO TRAXION P51A Progress Capture Pulley
The PRO TRAXION P51A from Petzl is a very efficient drop-resistant progress capture pulley. The PRO TRAXION progress capture pulley was designed to allow rope installation while the pulley is connected to the anchor. With its large diameter sheave and great effciency, it is particularly appropriate for hauling heavy loads. The side plate locks when loaded to prevent the pulley opening during use. The lower connection point (Becket) can be used to create different types of hauling systems.
- Drop-resistant pulley:
- allows a rope to be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- Well suited for hauling heavy loads:
- large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- side plate locks when loaded and prevents opening of the pulley during use
- lower connection point for creating different types of hauling systems
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: e.g. rope that is icy, muddy, etc.
- may be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- cam is equipped with a cord connection point allowing cam disengagement at distance
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.6|
|Climbing Device Type||All, Pulley|
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question