Petzl JAG System P044AA0_
The Petzl JAG SYSTEM P044AA0_ haul kit is designed for easy pickoffs, making a releasable anchor, or tensioning a system, thanks to its 4:1 mechanical advantage and excellent efficiency (sheaves with sealed ball bearings). This collapsed kit is compact that allows it to be used even in situations when the distance to the anchor is short.
The JAG System haul kit is quick and easy to deploy: it is ready to use thanks to the flexible cover that prevents the risk of tangling. The haul end is color-coded for immediate identification.
- Versatile: can be coupled with an I'D descender to make a reversible rescue kit to pick off and evacuate a victim.
- Hauling effectiveness: 4:1 mechanical advantage allows user effort to be divided by 4; excellent efficiency due to sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings; deployment is possible even when the distance to the anchor is very short, thanks to the extreme compactness of the collapsed system - 8 mm lightweight rope. The mechanical advantage guarantees a good grip.
- Quick and easy to deploy: The Kit is always ready to use, thanks to its flexible cover that prevents tangling. The haul end is immediately identifiable, because of the yellow color of the end of the cover. The ends of the cover hold the connectors in position to facilitate clipping.
- Comes with 2 Am'D TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking carabiners
- Available in 3 lengths: 1 m, 2 m, and 5 m
- JAG and JAG TRAXION pulleys are also available separately for making long haul systems
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon, polyurethane
- Rope diameter: 8 mm
- Certification(s): EAC
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Working load: 6kN
- Breaking strength: 16kN
- Efficiency: 91%
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.0|
|Climbing Device Type||Pulley|