Applications: Construction, Mining, Masonry Work, Oil and Gas, Sheet Metal and Glass Handling, Trash Collection and Recycling.
- Double layer construction provides a high-level cut-resistant outer shell and thermal inner
- Outer shell is a 15 gauge seamless knit, lightweight and thin for excellent dexterity
- Foamed PVC coating has excellent abrasion resistance and grip to help keep hands from slipping over surfaces in wet or dry environments
- High-visibility orange shell increases worker awareness in low-light environments
- PVC coating extends over knuckles to help prevent liquid penetration as well as add protection from knuckle abrasions
- Thermal interior is soft and provides extra cushion for palms of hand
- Gloves retain flexibility, even at low temperatures
- Recommended for temperatures down to -15° F (-26° C)
- EN511 Level 0 permeability to water (Level 0 = water permeation after 30 minutes)
- ANSI cut level 4 and EN511 level 2 resistance to contact cold
NFD11HD/7S - Small
NFD11HD/8M - Medium
NFD11HD/9L - Large
NFD11HD/10XL - XL
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||2.5000|
|Color||Hi Vis Orange|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
- Honeywell NorthFlex Cold Grip Plus 5 gloves Review by Matthew
I purchased a similar glove previously because I wanted an all-purpose work glove that was waterproof on the back as well as the palm, but water seemed to go right through the rubber coating. The Northflex gloves are a reputable brand, more expensive, and claimed to be double-coated to prevent water intrusion, so I thought I’d give them a try. I haven’t had a chance to use them for work yet, but here are my initial impressions: The gloves have a warmer fleece lining than the other brand and appear to be a good choice for milder winter conditions. I put the gloves on and ran water over the rubber part while wringing my hands together and squeezing the palms closed for about 30 seconds. No water entered the gloves so these have proven to be better than my previous purchase concerning waterproofness (is that a word?). I love the additional cut resistant quality not just for work but as an all-purpose emergency preparedness glove where one may need to handle sharp metal or broken glass. The gloves are a bit stiff for a coated glove, but I believe this is because of the double rubber coating which seems to be responsible for keeping the water out. If you are also considering purchasing these gloves because of the waterproof construction, keep in mind that the same rubber coating meant to keep water out means that in the event they do get wet they will take FOREVER to dry, so do yourself a favor and buy more than one pair. This and the stiff rubber are the reason for deducting one point on the rating.
(Posted on 1/20/2017)
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $7.00
Sale Price $5.00As low as: $4.70
You Save $2.00
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.