Honeywell North 5500 Series Half Mask with Cartridge and Filter Assembly
- Converts to PAPR or supplied air respirator
- Latex free. Lower headstraps stretch and move with the worker for more comfort without pulling on the facepiece
- The North 5500 Series half mask is the economical option that still provides many of the same features found in premium masks
- Upper headstraps have minimum give to provide secure support
- Various thickness in sealing area for improved comfort and support - more support around the chin area and more flexibility on the nose bridge
- Wide, contoured sealing area for great fit
- Food Services
- Municipal Services
- Airborne Particulates
- Gas, Vapors, Smoke
|Product Weight (lbs.)||12.8|
Can I get more clarification on the "Hazards" that are covered?
Gas, Vapors, Smoke
Does Biohazard include airborne viruses? Does chemical include CS gas?1 answer
I would recommend a different mask based on your question. For your concern about airborne viruses I would want to make sure I had a P100 filter. For your CS gas (tear gas) concern, I would want to have a full face mask rather than a half mask. Most folks forget that your eyes are an entry point for gases, molds, and disease.
A great choice is our Moldex 9000 Full Face Respirator Combination. This combines a P100 filter with a multi-gas cartridge and protects your eyes as well.