Miller Titan Wire Rope SRL 50 ft. TR50-Z7/50FT
- Buy 5 for $715.80 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for $696.45 each and save 6%
Not only will this lifeline protect you at height, but its housing and steel working parts give it a long service life, even in the harshest job sites. That's what's made it a popular choice among many of our construction customers.
Titan self retracting lifelines include a steel quick-activating braking mechanism, a snap hook with swivel, a carabiner, galvanized wire rope, a narrow roll-out port, and a carrying handle. You also won't have any problem connecting this to anchorage point.
Miller by Honeywell manufactures industry-leading fall protection equipment made available at a great price.
- Meets OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.14 and CSA Z259.2.2-98 Type 2 standards
- 50 ft. galvanized wire rope
- Narrow roll-out port
- Impact-resistant polypropylene housing
- Impact-resistant housing
- No annual factory recertification required
- Quick-activating braking mechanism
- Snap hook with swivel
- Visual load indicator indicates the unit must be removed from service
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, CSA|
|100% Tie Off||No|
Does OSHA put an expiration on the usage of them1 answer
No. As long as you follow the manufacturers guidelines for service and inspection you can keep using them.