Miller ManHandler Hoist/Winch 65 ft. Galvanized Cable 8442-Z7/65FT
- Buy 5 for $1,465.69 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for $1,426.08 each and save 6%
What really makes the ManHandler a ManHandler is its incredibly compact and durable steel construction. This hoist is suitable for both Miller DuraHoist systems or the Miller tripod.
The reliable construction of Miller by Honeywell fall and confined space equipment has made it one of the most trusted brands in the industry.
- Meets ANSI Z359 CSA, and OSHA standards
- 65 ft. galvanized wire rope
- 5:1 gear ratio
- Steel housing with yellow chromate plating
- Retrieval speed of 20 ft. per minute
- Compatible with Miller Tripod or DuraHoist
|Product Weight (lbs.)||40|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
How often this has to be inspected and by whom?1 answer
The Winch must be inspected before each use. In addition to the inspection required before each use, a competent person must inspect this unit at least annually. Annual factory recertification is not required unless the unit is subject to the forces of arresting a fall or affecting a rescue.
Do you sell or know where I can source replacement parts for this unit?1 answer
Replacement parts typically aren't available for this item. For liability reasons the unit must be sent back to the manufacturer for recertification.