Miller Hands-Free Trailing Rope Grab 8175/U
- Buy 5 for $126.23 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for $122.82 each and save 5%
The Miller Trailing Rope Grab 8175/U is great for our customers who need continuous fall protection, like those in window washing, construction, and ladder climbing.
This rope grab features an O-ring for easy attachment, a compact design, and is corrosion-resistant so you can work in all conditions.
Miller by Honeywell manufactures top-of-the-line fall protection equipment trusted by a number of different industries. Their rope grabs are durable and constructed with your safety in mind.
- Max Working Load: 310lbs
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Compact and lightweight
- Quick-locking in the case of a fall
- Intended for 5/8 in. rope
- 7 in. long by 6 in. wide by 4 in. high
- Meets OSHA 1910.66, 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, Z359.1 requirements
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1.62|
|Climbing Device Type||No|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
What is the maximam weight capacity at fall intervention?
The Miller 8175/U rope grab is rated for 310 lbs. That is, a worker with all tools and equipment, should in total weigh no more than 310 pounds.