Miller 50 ft. Polypropylene Vertical Lifeline 300L-Z7/50FTBL
- Buy 5 for $66.90 each and save 2%
- Buy 10 for $64.80 each and save 5%
The TechLine features a forged steel locking snap hook on one end and a loop on the other. The three-strand rope is 50 ft. long, 5/8 in. thick, and is relatively lightweight.
As one of Honeywell's trusted brands, Miller fall protection products are a popular choice for our customers who work at height.
- Zinc plated, forged steel snap hook
- Multiple length options
- Abrasion-resistant co-polymer fibers
- 5/8 in. thick
- 50 ft. long
- Meets ANSI Z359.1-2007, CSA Z259.1, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.104, OSHA 1926.502 standards
|Product Weight (lbs.)||3.5|
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
Is it allowable to wrap a column as an anchor point and clip to the line itself?1 answer
No. The correct method is to use an anchor strap around the column and attach the rope to that anchor strap. Please search our website for "anchor strap" for a list of available products.