ATG Maxiflex Endurance Nitrile Coated Glove 34-846 (dozen)
Introducing the MaxiFlex Endurance gloves by ATG. They are black and fully coated with micro-foam nitrile including a dotted palm. They wrist portion is composed of gray 15 gauge gray seamless knit nylon liner. Applications: These MaxiFlex gloves are ideal for applications which require a high degree of dexterity and sensitivity, especially where grip is important, such as handling small oily parts and components, general assembly, machining, micro-engineering, automotive components, painting, horticulture.
- EN388 4131
- Incorporates unique Micro Dots on palm for excellent grip
- Ultra cool and very comfortable to wear, breathable coating keeps hands cool and dry
- Excellent dexterity, sensitivity and tactility
- Designed to produce minimal lint and dust
- Minimal penetration (strike through) keeps the liner soft on the inside of the glove
Recommend washing gloves in tempered water not exceeding 104 degrees F or 40 degrees C. A mild commercial laundry soap or detergent should be used. Wash in a 5-10 minute cycle time. Rinse in cold water. Tumble dry at temperature not exceeding 104 degrees F or 40 degrees C. Sold per 12 pairs. If you're looking for a similar cold-weather version of this glove, check out the Ninja Ice gloves.
Part Number: 34-846/S - Small 34-846/M - Medium 34-846/L - Large 34-846/XL - Extra Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.15|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||Unrated|