MaxiFlex Endurance 3/4 Coated Micro-Foam Grip Glove 34-845 (dozen)
- Buy 12 for $46.56 each and save 3%
The MaxiFlex Endurance Gloves have excellent grip and 360 degree patented breathability. Best form, fit and feel on the market. The raised micro dots and micro cup technology is incorporated in the microfoam coating, for a controlled grip in highly repetitive applications which need precision handling. It is 100% silicone-free. The MicroFoam Nitrile covers 3/4 of the glove and is 25% thinner than most nitrile gloves on the market. The MaxiFlex gloves also offer twice the mechanical performance. The MaxiFlex Endurance Gloves are great in industries that require handling small oily parts and components. Another great choice, MaxiDry gloves, are recommended for the following applications: gearbox assembly, general handling, handling small components, light metal fabrications, part handling, shock absorber assembly, maintenance, primary, secondary, and final assembly.
MaxiFlex Endurance Gloves Applications: General Assembly, Micro-engineering, Automotive Components, Painting, and Horticulture.
- EN Cut Level 3
- Palm coating, Minimal penetration keeps the liner soft on the inside of the glove
- Incorporates unique Micro Dots on palm for excellent grip, durability and cushioning
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip
- abrasion resistance
- Ultra-lightweight, knit wrist, Micro-Foam nitrile coated glove
- EN388: 4131 (Abrasion, cut, tear, puncture)
- Ultra cool and very comfortable to wear, breathable coating keeps hands cool and dry
- Designed to produce minimal lint and dust
- CFIA Approved
- Made from component material which complies with Federal Regulations for food contact, 21CFR, 170-199
Sold per pairs.
Size Guide: Universal Glove Sizing Chart
34-845-S - Small
34-845-M - Medium
34-845-L – Large
34-845-XL – Extra Large
34-845-2XL – 2X Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||Unrated|