ATG MaxiFlex Elite Ultra Lightweight Work Glove 34-274
The ATG MaxiFlex Elite safety gloves 34-274 are the ultra-lightweight string knit gloves. A thin coating of the micro-foam on the palm and the fingers supplies the excellent grip, while the abrasion- and the cut-resistance levels are surprisingly high for the MaxiFlex gloves that are so thin, which makes them both safe and comfortable to wear. For improved grip, check out the MaxiDry Gloves that feature a micro-cup finish on the palms and fingers to provide an unparalleled grip in the wet and oily conditions without compromising flexibility. Another great choice is the MaxiFlex Endurance Glove used in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, automobile repair, construction, carpentry, and agriculture.
- Palm Coating
- Super-Lightweight, Knitwrist, Micro-Foam nitrile coated glove
- AirTech technology delivers 360-degree breathability
- 30 percent thinner and 35 percent lighter than traditional foam nitrile gloves on the market
- Class-leading form, fit and feel, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- EN388: 4121 (Abrasion, cut, tear, puncture)
The MaxiFlex Elite is ideal for a range of manufacturing and assembly projects, agriculture, auto work, warehouse, gardening and handling of small tools/components. The Elite model glove provides excellent breathability and a cool, comfortable fit. The micro-foam provides good grip even on light oily surfaces.
34-274-XS - Extra-Small
34-274-S - Small
34-274-M - Medium
34-274-L - Large
34-274-XL - XL
34-274-2XL - 2X-Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.1|