MaxiDry Ultra Lightweight Nitrile Coated Glove 56-425
- Buy 12 for $4.78 each and save 3%
- Buy 72 for $4.63 each and save 6%
ATG's LiquiTech technology makes the MaxiDry 56-425 Ultra Lightweight Glove an excellent choice for non-slip control even for items with a light oil coating. The MaxiDry Gloves have a foam nitrile coating over the fingers and palms that provides excellent grip and sensitivity. The inside of the glove is very comfortable, with a super-light, seamless knit liner that allows the hand to breathe. It is part of the MaxiFlex gloves family.
- 3/4 dipped coating
- Ultra-lightweight, synthetic nitrile coated glove
- General purpose assembly required precision handling
- superior grip in oily and wet environments
- Excellent dexterity due to startegic placemnet of coating
- Locking cuff prevents the glove from slipping; elasticated wrist support provides snug fit
- Breathable and comfortable
- EN388 Rated 4121 (Abrasion 4, Cut 1, Tear 2, Puncture 1)
Applications: Gear box assembly. General handling. Handling small components. Light metal fabrications. Part handling. Shock absorber assembly. Maintenance. Primary, secondary, and final assembly.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.1|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|