Lift Rigger Summer Gloves GRS-9HV
- Buy 4 for $22.92 each and save 3%
LIFT Rigger Summer safety gloves feature oil-resistant Kevlar palm that provides extreme wear and abrasion protection for various applications. Applications include: Oil and gas, rig floor, maintenance, mining, forestry, metal fabrication, construction, and pipeline.
Note: A minimum order of 2 pairs are required for purchase.
• Oil resistant Kevlar palm provides extreme wear and abrasion protection
• Stretch Kevlar finger sidewalls for additional wear and abrasion protection
• Certified EN388 (CE)/PPE: Abrasion:4; Cut: 4; Tear: 4; Puncture: 2.
• Flexible Thermal Plastic Resin (TPR) provides full-length finger and thumb protection
• Heavy duty TPR upper knuckle guards for impact and crush protection
• Improved TPR thumb design maximizes impact/crutch protection and dexterity
• Perforated internal padding provides secondary impact/crush protection to dorsal region of hand
• 2.5-inch Airprene cuff provides comfort and sealing from elements
• Dual stitched and reinforced Kevlar thumb patch for added wear protection
• Pre-contoured design and 2-way stretch rib spandex for added comfort and fit
• Hi-visibility design
• Highly protective
• Fully washable materials - will not stretch, shrink or harden.
|Certified EN388 (CE)/PPE||4||4||4||2|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.1|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||All, Unrated|