DBI-SALA Lad-Saf X2 Detachable Cable Sleeve 6160030
- Buy 4 for $435.00 each and save 3%
One of the most convenient features of the X2 Cable Sleeve is that it's designed for one-handed attachment and detachment anywhere along the cable.
Two separate locking systems ensure fall safety. In the event that something interferes with the primary locking system on the Lad-Saf X2, a secondary locking system will engage and lock in place on the cable until the worker can regain their footing. An integrated energy absorber will limit the fall forces acted upon the worker to a maximum of 1,350 lbs. Usually the forces will be much less than that amount as the cable sleeve quickly arrests most falls and the resulting forces are kept to a minimum.
The energy absorber also acts as a fall indicator. In the event of a major fall with significant force the indicator will be revealed and the cable sleeve must be taken out of service.
- Automatically follows worker
- One-handed attachment and detachment
- Comes with Saflok steel carabiner
- Attaches anywhere along cable
- Primary and secondary locking systems
- Corrosion resistant
- For use on 3/8 in. and 5/16 in. cable
- Used with the Lad-Saf Cable Vertical Safety System
- Total capacity - one user up to 310 lbs. combined weight
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.5|
Where is the impact indicator on this product located, DBI SALA LAD-Saf X2 Detachable cable sleeve.1 answer
The impact indicator on the Capital Safety Lad-Saf 6160030 sleeve is integrated into the handle. This is a relatively new design, and operates by tearing and deforming the handle. This makes inspecting the device in the event of a fall quite easy, and the results are obvious.