Klein Tools 6 Piece Torque Screwdriver Set 57032
- Increased usability and readability plus a wider torque range (5-40 in. lbs)
- Set includes six 3.5 inch power drivers: Phillips no. 1 and no. 2; Slotted 3/16 inch and 1/4 inch, and Square no. 1 and number 2
- Tri-lobular design with a textured finish for better grip
- Lightweight, aluminum frame
- N.I.S.T. traceable calibration certificate
- Made in the USA.
Replaces 57034 & 57035
How do I or somebody else know when the torque settings are out of calibration.This is on the Klein torque screwdriver set 57032. Who would adjust the calibration if it is wrong.
Unfortunately Klein does not do the calibration in house; however, they referenced this company that will be able to calibrate the torque wrenches should they be out of calibration: