Klein Tools Fall-Arrest Harness 1 D-Ring (M-XL)
Fall-arrest harnesses are designed to arrest free falls and distribute impact forces over thighs, pelvis, chest and shoulders, as required by OSHA. Identity and warning tags and/or labels are reminders of proper application and inspection procedures. The Klein name, model, date of manufacture and OPE-system application symbol(s) are permanently and clearly inscribed on these tags and labels. The fall protection harness is certified and compliant with ANSI and CSA requirements.
- Ultra-Hyde lined waist and leg straps.
- Ultra-Hyde is a material that looks and feels like leather, yet requires little maintenance.
- Durable 1-3/4 in. (44mm) Type 19, or equivalent, nylon webbing harness construction.
- Waist and leg straps have tongue buckles and grommets for a comfortable fit and positive buckle connection.
- Friction slide adjusters hold shoulder straps in place so the user does not need to readjust for each use.
- Color contrasting shoulder and leg straps simplify putting harness on.
- Seat strap adds extra comfort and support.
87074 - Medium (36 in. to 44 in.)
87075 - Large (40 in. to 48 in.)
87076 - Extra-Large (44 in. to 52 in.)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||5.4|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, CSA|
|Harness Style||Construction Vest-Style|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring|
|Leg Straps||Tongue Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Nylon (Arc Flash)|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|