Klein Tools Combustible Gas Leak Detector - ET120
The Klein Tools ET120 is an easy-to-use gas leak detector that provides audible and visual alarms in the presence of methane, propane and other combustible gases at concentrations as low as 50 ppm making it the perfect choice for HVAC professionals.
- Detection range: ~50 to 10,000 ppm* (*based on Methane)
- Two levels of detection: High (~50 to 1000 ppm) and Low (~1000 to 10,000 ppm)
- Five red LED's (visual) and 85db audible alerts that increase with gas concentration
- Automatic zero-point calibration at power-up
- 18-inch flexible gooseneck expands sensor's reach; clips onto device for storage)
- Over-molded body for comfortable grip
- Auto power-off after 10 minutes of non-usage conserves battery life
- Includes detector, 4xAAA batteries, instruction manual, and storage pouch
Product Data Sheet:
|Product Weight (lbs.)||0.32|
Does this detect carbon monoxide??1 answer
This product does not detect Carbon Monoxide and should not be used for CO leak detection.