Klein Tools Pole Climbers with 1-1/2 in. Gaffs Complete Set CN1972AR
Available - Usually ships in 1 - 2 days
- 8 in. x 8 in. (203mm x 203mm) cushioned, high-grade leather climber pads for maximum comfort.
- Neoprene-impregnated nylon climber straps for long-lasting life.
- Secure sleeve and leg iron connection.
- Two slotted hex-head bolts with lock washers and barrel-type nuts join the steel sleeve and leg iron together.
- Steel split ring secures ankle strap in place and allows for quick replacement.
- 4-7/16 in. (113 mm) wide stirrup provides greater foot support.
- Contoured leg irons help position gaffs securely and comfortably.
- Replaceable gaff firmly attaches to the leg iron with a center pin and two TORX screws.
- C.C.A. pole gaff.
- Designed to penetrate the hardest salt-treated poles.
- To determine size needed, measure from instep to 1 in. (25mm) below knee.
- Replacement Calf Strap Cat. No.: 5301-18
- Replacement Gaff Cat. No.: 72
- Replacement Pad Cat. No.: 8210
- Adjustable Length: 15 in. - 19 in.
- Replacement Ankle Strap Cat. No.: 5301-20
- Weight (lbs.): 6.00 lbs.
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question