KLEENGUARD A60 Bloodborne Pathogen Protection Coveralls
This hazmat suit offers protection against bloodborne pathogens in forensic or other environments where exposure to blood or other biohazards are possible. KLEENGUARD A60 also provides protection against some chemicals.
- Hooded - Zipper front with storm flap; Elastic wrists & ankles; Elastic across the back
- REFLEX design
- Three-layer fabric construction features a middle layer of microporous film that allows heat and sweat vapor to escape while protecting against dry particulates and liquid.
- Passes ASTM F1670/1671 testing for penetration of blood, body fluids and bloodborne pathogens
- Seamless front provides more protection in primary exposure areas
- Taped storm flap
- Outer layer provides protection of film barrier against tearing and abrasion
KLEENGUARD A60 Bloodborne Pathogen & Chemical Splash Protection Coveralls
Do you have any suits in size small? [ 5' 4"]1 answer
We do not have disposable coveralls in size small. Both DuPont and Kimberly-Clark stopped doing small size garments in their industrial lines. In the case of DuPont, there was virtually no difference between the medium and small sizes, so not a big problem. Also, we found that since these are generally targeted at men, even the small was pretty darn big. It may be that if you look to the healthcare market, you may be able to find something?
Is it reusable? And if not, which one is relatively cheap that can be reused without extensive cleansing (i.e. bleaching Lysol-spraying rinsing and drying)1 answer
<p>Depending on the application, it can be re-used.These coveralls protect against particulates and liquids, and are generally consider disposable.<br /><br /> If you are looking for other suggestions, please contact us at 1-800-829-9580, thank you.</p>