Honeywell E3Point Standalone Dual Gas Monitor, E3SA-E3SCO
- Works as a standalone unit
- Advanced factory calibrated smart cartridge technology allows E3Point to detect CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S, CH4, or C3H8. Swap outs are super simple
- Patented Reflex and smart cartridge technology periodically bump tests and monitors cell response time
- Advanced electrochemical (for toxic gases) and catalytic bead (for combustible gases) sensor performance
- Two onboard relays can activate fan or strobe light
- Onboard sounder; Audible alarm range of 85 dBA at 3 meters (10 ft)
- Analog 4-20 mA output
- Response time of T90 < 50 seconds; with ECLAB T90 < 240 seconds
- Electrical Certifications in US (ANSI/UL 61010-1) and Canada (CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1)
- Remote sensor includes housing and cartridge; also easily replaceable
Parking structure, loading dock, transport terminal, golf cart maintenance / battery charging area, maintenance garage, hospital / ambulance bay, fire / police station, boiler room, battery charging rooms and hydrogen tanks, commercial kitchen, indoor stadium / arena.
Sensor Cartridge, Operating Temperatures and Ranges:
- Carbon monoxide (CO); -20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F), 0-250 ppm
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-10 ppm
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-50 ppm
- Hydrogen (H2); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-100% LEL
- Oxygen (O2); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-25% vol.
- Methane (CH4); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-100% LEL
- Propane (C3H8); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-100% LEL
E3Point Standalone Spec Sheet:
E3SA-E3SCO - E3Point with CO Sensor, Wall Mount, Analog, 24VAC/DC (1309A0042 and 1309A0038)
E3SAH-E3SCO - E3Point with CO Sensor, Wall Mount, Analog, 120VAC (1309A0043 and 1309A0038)
E3SCO - E3Point Carbon monoxide (CO) Sensor Cartridge (1309A0038)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||3.00|
|Gas Type||Carbon Monoxide (CO)|
How far can the remote sensor be from the box?
How often does the unit need to be calibrated?
Any kind of maintenance that needs to be done on the unit?
do you carry the strobe light?1 answer
CO/NO2 is 50ft radius, and 20ft radius for the rest.
Unit needs to be calibrated every 6 months. We can order the strobe light, please contact us at 1-800-829-9580