HexArmor Rig Lizard Cut Resistant Gloves 2021
The Rig Lizard Cut Resistant safety gloves set a new precedent for oil, gas, and mining safety gloves. The advanced TP-X technology combines the unmistakable grip advantages of a synthetic palm with the scientific innovation that made HexArmor the thought leader in PPE development. Safety supervisors across the industry helped identify common on-site hazards, and anything less than our full-hand Impact Exoskeleton simply would not suffice. Combine these features with a pre-curved design, double palm stitch, and maximum-comfort fingertip design, and you’ve unlocked the dexterity and protection needed for optimum performance.
Please Note: Sale Price limited to stock on hand.
• Durable TP-X palm utilizes the highest-level abrasion resistance while maintaining oil-resistant grip
• Certified EN388 (CE)/PPE: Abrasion: 4; Cut: 2; Tear: 4; Puncture: 3
• ANSI/ISEA/CPPT/ASTM: Cut: 3
• Synthetic palm with unique stitching pattern offers unrivaled comfort and dexterity
• Full Impact Exoskeleton with high-performance IR-X smash guards provides greater impact protection than the leading competitor
• Additional IR-X guard between thumb and index finger secures common pinch and catch points
• Reinforced index finger and thumb crotch extends glove life
• Exterior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity
• SlipFit cuff adds comfort and convenience
• Hi-vis color scheme increases visual awareness
• Machine washable
Sizing Guide: (Using a measuring tape, measure the circumference around your knuckles, excluding your thumb.)
|Certified EN388 (CE)/PPE||4||2||4||3|
2021-M - Medium 8-8.5 in.
2021-L - Large 8.5-9 in.
2021-XL - Extra Large 9-10 in.
2021-2X - 2X Large
2021-3X - 3X Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.1|
|Color||Hi Vis Yellow|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Are they waterproof or water resistant.1 answer
The Hex Armor 2021 Rig Lizard does not make mention of being waterproof. Being fully synthetic and washable, it doesn’t seem like water should be a problem, but your hands are probably going to get wet.
Can I use these gloves to protect against a snake bite?1 answer
These gloves are not recommended for protection from snake bites.