HexArmor Cut Resistant Glove NXT 10-302
The NXT Series takes a knit glove structure and delivers the highest cut-resistance levels by adding SuperFabric brand material armor plating on top of a performance shell. Trushield performance means you will have the best tools in safety: high cut-resistance, shielding from puncture hazards, and dexterity to perform the job. In other words, NXT Series is the ultimate in mechanical protection, a true revolution in hand protection.
Note: This glove is sold individually, not by the pair.
• SuperFabric brand material and Coretek fiber provide 5x more cut resistance and 11x more abrasion resistance than traditional HDPE gloves
• 3-finger cut-resistant SuperFabric brand material coverage targets primary knife strike areas
• Coretek fiber keeps hands cool and comfortable while providing best-in-class dexterity
• Launderable and can be sanitized or washed in commercial dishwasher
• Meets European food migration testing (EN 1186:2002 SI 1998 No 1376)
• Certified EN388 (CE)/PPE: Abrasion: 4; Cut: 1; Tear: 4
• ANSI/ISEA/CPPT/ASTM: Cut: A7
• Food service
• Cutting and processing
• De-boning applications
• Knife and blade handling
• Plastic trimming
Sizing Guide:(Using measuring tape, measure the circumference around the knuckles excluding thumb)
• Small: 7.5-8 in.
• Medium: 8-8.5 in.
• Large: 8.5-9 in.
• Extra Large: 9-10 inch.
|Rating Type for "Non-Plated Area"||Abrasion||Cut||Tear||Puncture|
|Certified EN388 (CE)/PPE||4||1||4||-|
|Rating Type for "Plated Area"||Abrasion||Cut||Tear||Puncture|
*ASTM F2992-15 ANSI Cut Level A7; ASTM F1790-05 ANSI Cut Level 5 in "Plated Area" (grey thumb, index, and middle finger).
NXT-10-302-XS - Extra Small
NXT-10-302-S - Small
NXT-10-302-M - Medium
NXT-10-302-L - Large
NXT-10-302-XL - Extra Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.1|
How do you measure for size and fit?1 answer
Measure the distance around your knuckles. 8 inches is a medium, 9 inches is a large, 10 inches is XL etc.