Gas Clip Technologies Multi Gas Clip with Infared Sensor
- 2 month continuous operation on a single charge
- Compact and durable
- 6 month calibration cycle
- Will work in inert environments, no need for oxygen
- Simple, one-button interface
- Bump/Calibration reminders
- Docking station compatible
- Programmable user ID
- IR LEL Sensor technology
- Temperature: -4 degrees to +122 degrees F (-20 degrees to +50 degrees C)
- Humidity: 5 percent to 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Battery life: IR-60 days continuous
- Charging time: 4-6 hours
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, audible (minimum 95 dB) for Low, High, STEL, TWA and OL (Over Limit)
- LEDs: 4 red alarm bar LEDs yellow backlight (activated on button press), red backlight (activated on alarm condition), yellow maintenance notification
- Display: Alphanumeric LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Logs: 25 bump tests, 25 events, 25 calibrations, continuous 1 second data logging (>2 month typical capacity)
- Test: Full function self-test upon activation of sensors, battery and circuitry condition
- Warranty: 2 years
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.5|
|Brand||Gas Clip Technologies|
For your monitor does it require a bump test daily before it's put into the field. On best practice scenario???1 answer
It is best practice to bump test the monitor before each day’s use. This applies to any confined space gas monitor, since verifying proper operation just makes sense. Gas Clip guidelines say to calibrate the unit with known test gas every 6 months. That same cal gas may be used for the bump tests.
How many bump tests will 1 gas cylinder complete?
How long does it take to complete the bump test per unit?1 answer
Bump testing the Gas Clip MGC multi-gas detector should take about 10 seconds, and certainly no longer than 20 seconds. The recommended regulator flows at 0.5 liters per minute (LPM), and the most common multi-gas mix calibration gas cylinder we sell holds 34 liters of gas. Worst case, you should get well over 100 bump tests from a single cylinder.
Please recall that you may also be doing calibrations, which take about a minute, and that shelf life on the cylinder is 12 months.