Gas Clip Technologies Multi Gas Clip w/Pellistor Sensor MGC-P
The Multi Gas Clip with Pellistor Combustible Sensor detects H2S, CO, O2 and LEL. The monitor includes a pellistor sensor and has a typical battery life of 25 hours. Note: Gas Clip Technologies makes a new version of this monitor which utilizes an infrared combustible sensor. This amazing monitor offers two months run time and many other benefits.
- 25 hours (continuous run time)
- 6 month calibration cycle
- Simple to use
- Bump/calibration reminders
- Docking station compatible
- Programmable user ID
Remember to calibrate every six months and regularly perform bump tests.
- Size:4.7" H x 2.4" W x 1.2" D (118.6 mm H x 61.6 mm W x 31.7 mm D)
- 4 degrees F to 122 degrees F
- 20 degrees C to 50 degrees C
- Humidity 5 percent to 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Battery Life: 25 hours on one charge
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, audible (minimum 95dB) Low, High, STEL, TWA and OL (Over Limit)
- Gases H2S: 0-100 ppm, CO: 0-500 ppm, Combustible: 0-100 pct. LEL, O2: 0-30 pct.
- LEDs: 4 red alarm bar LEDs Yellow backlight (activated on button press) Red backlight (activated on alarm condition) Yellow maintenance notification LED
- Tests: Full function self-test upon activation Sensors, battery and circuitry continuous
- Ingress Protection: IP66/67
- Certifications CSA: Class 1 Div 1 Groups A, B, C and D
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157 and C22.2 No. 152
- ANS/UL 913 and ANSI, ISA-S12.13 Part 1
- ATEX: CE Sira 14ATEX2013 II 1 G, Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
- InMetro: IECEx:Ex: EXia IIC T4 GA
- Warranty: 2 years
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1|
|Brand||Gas Clip Technologies|
|Gas Type||%LEL, O2, H2S, CO|
Can this product be used independently without a docking station?1 answer
Yes. The docking system isn't a requirement. The dock makes calibration, bump testing and data extraction fast and simple but it's not required.
What is the typical life span of this monitor. I know that Hs2 monitors last between 2 and 4 years depending on which on you choose.1 answer
The monitor is warranted for 2 years. With good care it can last much longer (5+ years) but this cant be guaranteed.