Gas Clip Technologies H2S Monitor SGC-H
- Buy 10 for $135.00 each and save 3%
The Gas Clip single gas personal h2s monitor features large LCD display assuring you that the unit is running with a countdown showing when it will need to be replaced. It does not, however, display current gas levels, and only goes into alarm when dangerous levels have been reached. If you need the monitor to constantly display gas concentrations the Gas Clip Technologies IR Link GCT-IR-LINK will be needed in addition. The Gas Clip H2S monitor ships with standard low limit alarm at 10 ppm and high limit alarm at 15 ppm. This durable monitor offers low cost of ownership and simple one-button interface.
- Reliable detection of hydrogen sulfide
- Adjustable alarm set points and constant monitoring capability
- 50 Percent larger battery capacity
- 0.1 ppm resolution
- 0-100 ppm range
- Two-way IR data logging and download capability
- Programmable unit identification
- “Bump check” confirmation/identification
- Size: 3.3 in. H x 2.0 in. W x 1.1 in. D (85 mm H x 50 mm W x 28 mm D)
- Temperature operational range -40 degrees F to 122 degrees F
- Humidity: 5 Percent to 95 Percent non-condensing relative humidity
- Alarms: Visual, Vibrating and Audible (minimum 95 db)
- Tests: Full function self-test on activation and every 20 hours; continuous automatic battery and sensor tests
- Ratings: IP 67/ Complies with EMC directives 89/336/EEC
- Certifications: UL 913 and CSA-22.2 No 157 Class 1 Division 1&2 Groups A, B, C and D; ATEX: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4; IECEX: Ex ia IIC T4
- Warranty: 2 years from activation, 1-year shelf life
|Product Weight (lbs.)||1|
|Brand||Gas Clip Technologies|
|Gas Type||Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)|
Can the unit be turned off when it is not needed for several days?1 answer
This unit cannot be turned off when not in use. We do have a similar monitor that can be hibernated, please see the SGC-P-H.
Can I change the scale of the low limit alarm at 10 ppm to 8 ppm?1 answer
We do offer an alarm change service when purchasing units from us, there's just a small charge depending on the number of units ordered. Alternatively if you would prefer to perform this operation in house you'll need the connectivity equipment - GAS CLIP TECHNOLOGIES IR LINK GCT-IR-LINK - the software comes with the IR link.
Can you refurbish clip on monitors after expiration time run out ?1 answer
You will not be able to refurbish these monitors as they're known as disposable monitors. So, at the end of 2 years, the monitor's batteries and sensor will no longer be valid.<br/><br/> Also, with the cost of the sensor and battery, it would be more cost effective to purchase a new unit at expiry.
I have not had my unit for a year, yet the reading is off. How do I activate the warranty to have a replacement sent?1 answer
Please give us a call at 1-800-829-9580 with your sales order information and serial number of the monitor in question, and we'll be able to help you out with the warranty, thank you.