DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Vest Style Fall Protection Harness
The ExoFit NEX Full Body Harness is a top-of-the-line vest-style fall safety harness. The single aluminum dorsal D-ring is intended for standard fall protection applications. The list of innovative features is extensive, and they are listed below.
Two things stand out for us on this harness; the forged aluminum D-ring feels feather light compared to the older steel version, and the really cool roller adjuster for the shoulder straps is quick, easy and eliminates any excess webbing flapping about.
These first-of-their-kind features, along with the others listed below, offer benefits that are readily apparent to regular users of fall protection equipment. Since their introduction, the ExoFit families of harnesses have been our best sellers. They cost more, but once you try one on, it is hard to go back to whatever brand you were using.
- Duo-Lok Lightweight connector on legs and chest offer memory-fit
- Revolver adjustment - Simple and fast adjustment of the shoulder straps
- Hybrid Comfort Padding
- Tech-Lite Aluminum D-ring
- Repel Technology Webbing
- Suspension Trauma Straps are included, attached at the hips, to keep you prepared in the event of a fall
- Reflective material provides better visibility Impact Indicator
- Stitches rip to show if the harness has been used in a fall
- Built-in carrying pocket on chest for cell phone or small radio
- Durable plastic shoulder caps provide comfort and protection when carrying heavy materials
- Breakaway lanyard keeper will even hold over-sized hooks
- Max Capacity 420 lbs. including tools and accessories
- Harness Weight approx 3.6 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359.
Commonly used with a Shock Absorbing Lanyard
1113000 - Extra-Small (5 day lead time)
1113001 - Small ON SALE (PRICE APPLIES TO STOCK ON HAND)
1113004 - Medium
1113007 - Large
1113010 - Extra-Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring|
|Leg Straps||Quick-Connect Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
I need to order this harness for a woman, is there a ladies version?1 answer
There isn't a ladies version of this harness however it is available as a custom order in extra small. Please call customer service to order this item. On a side note we find most ladies prefer the fit and comfort of the DBI-SALA Exofit NEX Cross-Over Harness. This is also available as a custom order in extra small.
How do you know what size to order? Is there some type of chart?1 answer
The size chart can be found here https://www.pksafety.com/docs/images/DeltaExofit-SizeChart2014.jpg