DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Vest Style Fall Protection Harness
- Duo-Lok Lightweight connector on legs and chest offer memory-fit
- Revolver adjustment - Simple and fast adjustment of the shoulder straps
- Hybrid Comfort Padding
- Tech-Lite Aluminum D-ring
- Repel Technology Webbing
- Suspension Trauma Straps are included, attached at the hips, to keep you prepared in the event of a fall
- Reflective material provides better visibility Impact Indicator
- Stitches rip to show if the harness has been used in a fall
- Built-in carrying pocket on chest for cell phone or small radio
- Durable plastic shoulder caps provide comfort and protection when carrying heavy materials
- Breakaway lanyard keeper will even hold over-sized hooks
- Max Capacity 420 lbs. including tools and accessories
- Harness Weight approx 3.6 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359.
Related Product: Commonly used with a Shock Absorbing Lanyard
Total Weight: 3.6 lbs.
1113004 - Medium
1113007 - Large
1113010 - Extra-Large
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring|
|Leg Straps||Quick-Connect Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
I need to order this harness for a woman, is there a ladies version?1 answer
There isn't a ladies version of this harness however it is available as a custom order in extra small. Please call customer service to order this item. On a side note we find most ladies prefer the fit and comfort of the DBI-SALA Exofit NEX Cross-Over Harness. This is also available as a custom order in extra small.
How do you know what size to order? Is there some type of chart?1 answer
The size chart can be found here https://www.pksafety.com/docs/images/DeltaExofit-SizeChart2014.jpg