DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Construction-Style Harness
The chest platform on the ExoFit NEX places the labels and i-Safe RFID tag behind a Velcro cover to protect the labels and provide easy access. A covered pocket with elastic sides is conveniently placed on the front of the chest strap to hold workplace or personal items such as a cellular phone.
Additional features include reflective material throughout the harness that increases worker safety in low visibility environments, a stand-up dorsal D-ring to easily secure a connector, and integrated suspension trauma straps for post fall-arrest comfort. The DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX meets all applicable industry standards, including OSHA, ANSI, CSA, and CE.
- Duo-Lok: Lightweight one-handed use w/ memory-fit
- Revolver: Simple and fast adjustment that locks into position
- Hybrid Comfort Padding: marries premium comfort & durability
- Tech-Lite Aluminum d-rings: Lightweight alloy adds to comfort
- Repel Technology Webbing: Provides up to 5 times more abrasion resistance and water repelling Integrated
- Trauma Straps Reflective material: Provides better visibility
- Impact Indicator Stitches
- Built in carrying pocket on chest and covered labels
- Breakaway lanyard keepers
- Max Capacity 420 lbs.
- Harness Weight 3.6 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359.
1113121 - Small
1113124 - Medium
1113127 - Large
1113130 - Extra-Large
|Product Weight (lbs.)||6.3|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, CSA|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring, Front D-Ring, Side Positioning D-Rings|
|Belt Option||Belt Included|
|Leg Straps||Quick-Connect Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
What kind of pouches can it hold or does it?1 answer
We have a variety of pouches that can be used with this harness. Simply thread the belt on the harness through the hole on the back of the pouch and it will stay in place. You could wear 2 pouches, one on each side.