Draeger Pac 5500 Single CO Gas Monitor 4543960
- Buy 10 for $311.00 each and save 3%
- Measuring range: 0-500 ppm
- Alarm threshold A1/A2: 35/50 ppm
- Measuring: 1ppm
- Response time: 15 sec.
- No limit to the service life of the device
- Event logger for up to 60 events
- Rapid functional tests on site
- Estimated sensor service life of 5-8 years
- Easy to replace batteries and sensors
- Replaceable dust and water filters
- The device is easy to use with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Large numeric LCD display is designed without text and has a back light that ensures good readability even in the dark
- 2 year warranty
|Gas Type||Carbon Monoxide (CO)|
Does it need bump testing during 5-8 years? Good to turn on and leave on for several years or till battery needs replacing?1 answer
Draeger recommends calibration every 6 months minimum. Bump testing is a good idea, though the interval has more to do with the dangers involved in your application, and your company’s instrument procedures.
The PAC5500 carbon monoxide gas detection instrument is intended to be turned off when not in use. This will prolong battery life. The battery is also effected by how often alarms are activated.
The sensor life may be impacted by the environment it is used in. Storing in a cool, dry place should help.