The ExoFit series is built for prolonged shifts where comfortable, practical fall protection is needed. This harness meets ANSI Z359, OSHA, and CSA Z259.1 safety standards. The full body harness is great for a wide variety of rope access jobs with specific advances here for the petrochemical industries, including attachment points for the Derrickhand Monday Board Belt, also from DBI-SALA.
- Repellent and abrasion resistant webbing to prevent build up of mold and dirt
- Lightweight, breathable padding
- Reflective strips built into the straps
- Secure REVOLVER torso strap adjustment locks and prevents slipping
- 420lb total weight capacity
- Spring loaded stand up dorsal D-ring
- Dorsal belt D-ring for restraint or positioning attachment
- Soft seat sling with removable stiffener
- Lifting D-rings on the side for man-riding operations
- 18 in. Derrick attachment point
- Tech-Lite aluminum D-ring construction is both extremely strong and lightweight
- Built-in trauma straps
- iSafe equipment tracking system
Designed for the oil rig professional this harness has special features for derrick operators and those working on the monkey board. All of this on top of a quality, durable, lightweight harness that is as comfortable as they come. The ExoFit NEX has special REVOLVER torso adjustments for the straps which will lock into place and prevent any slippage over the course of your work day. The rear D-ring is spring loaded to make tie-off to fall arrest equipment quick and easy.
- Repel Technology Webbing is made from durable Polyester
- Webbing width is 1.75 in (4.45cm) with tensile strength of 6,000lbs (2,722 kg)
- Belt = 11,000lbs (4,990 kg)
- T&B = 8,800lbs (3,992 kg)
- Nanosphere Hybrid Comfort Padding Shoulder/Back, Hip, Leg, Chest Materials
- Dri-Lex Aerospace Mesh EVA Foam 3M Scotchlite Reflective Duo-Lok Quick Connect Buckle Materials 7075 & 6061 Aluminum Alloy Stainless Steel per ASTM A240 Alloy Steel SAE AMS 6350 (zinc plated finish) T. Strength = 4,000lbs (1,815kg)
- Revolver Vertical Torso Adjustor Materials Alloy Steel AISI 4140 (zinc plated finish)
- Stainless Steel Nylon 6-6 T. Strength = 4,000lbs (1,815kg)
- Tech-Lite D-rings Material = 7075
- Aluminum Alloy T-Strength = 5,000 lbs (2,268 kg)
- Labels Material = Vinyl
- Thread Material = High Strength Polyester
- Suspension Trauma Straps Material Case = EVA
- Foam Straps & thread = Nylon Capacity: One user - 420 lbs (140 kg)
- Maximum Arresting Force: 1800 lbs.
1113295 - Small
1113296 - Medium
1113297 - Large
1113298 - Extra-Large
DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Oil and Gas Harness with Derrick Attachments ExoFit NEX Fall Protection Harness
ExoFit Nex Video Transcript
Hi, this is Rick Pedley and welcome to PK Safety. Today we're gonna show you the innovations that have made the Exofit NEX from DBI-SALA and Capital Safety one of our best selling lines of harnesses.
00:15 First off, the D-rings are made of Tech-Lite, forged alloy aluminum, which substantially reduces the weight of the harness. In fact, this harness weighs just over five pounds. If you've ever put on a harness, you know what a pain they can be to adjust. Thankfully, the Exofit NEX includes a state-of-the-art roller system.
00:30 This revolver makes adjustment of the shoulder straps quick and easy. It eliminates the annoyance of excess webbing flapping about. The Duo-Lok lightweight quick connect system on the legs and chest makes slipping the harness on and off easier than ever. A worker can simply twist the lock at the top of the buckle, modify the length for comfort, and lock it back in place.
00:52 Finally, the Exofit NEX comes standard with suspension trauma straps, which can prevent negative health effects while a worker awaits rescue in the event of a fall. These straps usually cost extra and can prevent serious injury or even death. The folks at DBI-SALA really did their homework and created a one of a kind easy to adjust lightweight harness. Once you try one on, you won't want to go back to your old harness again. Thanks for watching, and, as always, feel free to give us a call or visit us at PKSafety.com.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||6.5|
|Ship Weight (lbs.)||8.0000|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring, Front D-Ring, Side Positioning D-Rings|
|Belt Option||Belt Included|
|Leg Straps||Tongue Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Regular Price: $129.00
Sale Price $120.00As low as: $113.52
You Save $9.00
Regular Price: $154.00
Sale Price $143.00As low as: $135.27
You Save $11.00
Regular Price: $147.00
Sale Price $137.00As low as: $129.60
You Save $10.00
There are no product questions yet.
Order $99 or more and we'll cover shipping to anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Most Items Ship Same Day
Order by 4pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday and we can usually ship your order the same day, unless there is a stated lead time. Call us before 6pm Eastern time at 800-829-9580 and we may be able to arrange to ship your item today.
Amazing Product Experts
Our people are the best in the industry. Give us a call at 800-829-9580.