Delta Nylon Arc Flash Rescue Loop Quick-Connect Harness 1110782
By replacing the standard back D-ring with a dorsal web loop, we have reduced the overall weight and electrical conductivity therefore an excellent choice for electrical and utility applications. Use in combination with our web loop lanyards for added safety.
- Delta™ II Arc Flash Harness designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry
- Leather insulators behind the hardware for reduced conductivity
- Back web loop replaces back D-ring reducing weight and electrical conductivity, front web loop for rescue
- Delta No-Tangle™ design for added comfort and easy donning
- One-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit – adjust the harness once and it stays that way
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system
- 7,000 lb. nylon webbing construction for added security and durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Arc Flash resistant up to 40 cal/cm2, ASTM F887-04 compliant
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and ASTM F887-04.
Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI, ASTM|
|Harness Style||Arc Flash|
|Connection Points||Dorsal Web Loop|
|Leg Straps||Quick-Connect Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Nylon (Arc Flash)|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|