Delta Front and Back D-Ring Tongue Buckle Crossover 1102950
Please Note: XL size has 5-day lead time.
- Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning
- Spring loaded stand-up back D-ring ensures fast, easy, and safe connections
- Patented cross-over design provides added comfort and versatility with an adjustable front D-ring
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment
- Tongue buckle leg straps for fast & easy donning
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Universal size
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
The Capital Safety Crossover Style Harness is also available with pass-thru buckle leg straps.
The exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on. The integrated spring loaded stand-up back D-ring is an 'industry first' and provides the user with quick connection - enhancing ease-of-use and worker productivity. Optional Delta Comfort Pad accessory can be added for wrap-around comfort for longer hours of wear with less fatigue.
Delta Harness Sizing Chart
1102950 - Universal
1102952 - X-Large (5 day lead time)
|Product Weight (lbs.)||4.10|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|Harness Style||Cross-Over Style|
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring, Front D-Ring|
|Leg Straps||Tongue Buckle|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|
How do I know for sure what size to order. I am 5'10 in tall, wear a large shirt and have a size 34-36 waist. Also, does it come in any other color1 answer
The sizing chart listed on the item page takes into account height and weight. At 5'10 you fit in the middle of a universal size. With a 34-36 inch waist I imagine you're around 200 lbs. This will make you a perfect fit for a universal size.
Unfortunately this item isn't available in any other colors.