DBI-SALA Delta Comfort Back Pad
- Buy 5 for $36.25 each and save 3%
- Add to your harness to provide ultimate comfort and no-tangle donning
- Innovative design provides added comfort throughout the shoulders, neck and back.
- Fast and easy installation and removal with built-in Velcro fasteners - it's even washable
- Built-in lanyard keepers on each shoulder keeps the lanyard up and away during non-use
- Durable 600D nylon construction with soft Lycra¨ back and medium density closed-cell foam
- 22 inches long x 17 inches wide, 0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)
- A unique accessory that fits most harnesses on the market
I have a question on the DBI-SALDA comfort back pad, can this be worn just by itself, or does it have to be put on a harness, just how big does it go chest size and just how exactly does it go on a person? I am wanting something like this for my Father to help me as his care giver to watch so he does not fall while walking, I could hold onto the back of it while he is walking. Is this at all possible with this style. He is 95 yrs old and very paranoid about falling.1 answer
Unfortunately this item wouldn't work for that application. It's just an X shaped back pad with nothing to grab onto. We don't have anything specifically designed for your application but if you hold onto the straps of a full body harness that might do the trick. Please search "full body harness" and you'll see the options we have available.