DBI-SALA Roof Top Anchor For Standard Membrane Roofs 2100139
- Installs to standard membrane and built-up type roofs
- For flat or sloped roofs up to a 3:12 pitch
- Fastens through membrane, insulation and into metal, wood or concrete
- Thermal efficient design and construction
- Distributes load to protect roof and user
- Swiveling tie-off point
- 310 lb. total weight capacity
- Easy connect for fall arrest devices
- Meets OSHA 1910.66 and OSHA 1926.502
- Multi-person use with horizontal lifeline system
16 in. x 16 in. x 9 in.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||16.00|
How do we install? Does this have to go underneath the membrane or can it be installed on top of everything?1 answer
The 2100139 Roof Top Anchor is intended to be installed over the existing membrane roof material. Installation varies slightly depending on the underlying roof material, such as wood, metal or concrete.
Can this product be installed on a Tectum roof deck?1 answer
The Tectum panels we have looked at incorporate a half inch OSB panel as the top-most layer. Checking with Capital Safety, they do not feel this offers enough strength to secure their Roof Top Anchor system. Mainly due to the lack of screw holding ability inherent in OSB. If there are details on your job that might be different, please let us know, and we can check with Capital Safety.