DBI-SALA EZ Stop Retrax With Double Legs 1241480
- Buy 5 for $170.00 each and save 3%
- Retracts and expands from 2 1/2 ft. to 6 ft. as you move
- Reduces tripping hazards by keeping the lanyard taut and close to the worker's body at all times
- Allows worker to adjust the retraction to any length between 2 1/2 and 6 feet
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI, and the NEW stringent 2007 ANSI Z359
- Webbing: 1 3/8 in. wide polyester web, shock absorber is 1 3/4 in. nylon webbing
- Housing: Polycarbonate thermoplastic
- Retraction Spring: Carbon Steel
- Hook: Forged Alloy steel or aluminum, 5000 lbs. minimum tensile strength.
- Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Total Weight: 2 lbs.
- Length: Retractable-2 1/2 – 6 ft.
- Max arresting force: 900 lbs.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||2.0|
|Weight Capacity||310 Pounds|
|Lifeline Material||Nylon Webbing|
|Webbing Material||Polyester (Standard)|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
|100% Tie Off||Yes|
Can you hook back to the lanyard with this model?1 answer
This lanyard isn't rated for tie back operation. Please use our search tool for "tie back" and you'll see the options we have available.
Can you hook both ends of a wire cheater into one of the retractable safety hook? Like a basket hook-up.
It is never recommended to do that. The wire cheater, or tie-off, has a specified O ring or D-ring usually as the anchor point. This anchor point is rated and is not meant to be combined in-conjunction with the snap hook of itself.