DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Rope Access/Rescue Harness 111334
- Hybrid shoulder, back and leg comfort padding
- Stand-up Tech-Lite aluminum back D-ring
- Tech-Lite aluminum front and suspension D-rings
- Body belt/hip pad with Tech-Lite aluminum side D-rings
- Equipment Loops
- Duo-Lok quick connect leg and torso straps
- Repel webbing
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Impact Indicator
- Built-in reflective materials
Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
Lightweight, moisture wicking and breathable padding with soft edging wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning.
Stand-up Tech-Lite aluminum back D-ring:
Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
Tech-Lite aluminum front and suspension D-rings:
Versatile frontal D-ring locations are ideal for ladder climbing, descent, rescue or work positioning tasks.
Body belt/hip pad with Tech-Lite aluminum side D-rings:
Provides hip D-rings ideal for positioning, additional back lumbar support and tool carrying options.
Three equipment loops with protective sheathing provide easy access to extra tools and gear.
Duo-Lok quick connect leg and torso straps:
Lightweight one-handed use with memory fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections.
Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt – also has more abrasion resistance.
Built-in lanyard keepers:
Molded lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and break away to avoid trip hazards.
Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
Built-in reflective materials:
Integrated on legs, chest, shoulders and back for enhanced visibility in low light conditions.
Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe:
A hip pad snap closure protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Capacity: 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- Leg Strap Buckle Type: Duo-Lok Quick Connect
- Padding Location: Shoulder/Back and Leg, Back/Hip
- Web: Repel Polyester
- Leg Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Torso Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Padding: Nylon, Polyester, Aerospace Mesh, EVA Foam
- Web Keeper: Nylon, Elastic
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.3, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983-06
1113345 - Small
1113346 - Medium
1113347 - Large
1113348 - Extra-Large
|Connection Points||Back Dorsal D-Ring, Front D-Ring, Side Positioning D-Rings|
|Belt Option||Belt Included|
Can this harness be used for water rescue?1 answer
Yes, this is NFPA 1983-06 rated, so it'll be viable for water rescue.
Does this harness meet NFPA Class 3 for rescue spec?1 answer
Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.3, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983-06