DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Cross-Over Front/Back/Side D-Ring Harness
The crossover is designed by the fall protection and tower climbing gear experts at DBI-SALA. Packed with features for anyone spending long hours working at heights; this is a great harness for tower climbers, positioning, and rope access workers alike.
Features of the ExoFit NEX Crossover:
- High-Tech materials - The ExoFit features Tech-Lite aluminum D-rings that are both light and strong, helping keep the overall weight down so you can work comfortably.
- Smart features - The D-rings are spring-loaded for easy access when attaching to a Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) or other pieces of fall arrest gear.
- Flexible positioning - With both a front-mounted and side D-rings you have complete flexibility for work positioning, ladder safety system tie off as well as sufficient attachment points for technical rescue work too.
- Incredibly strong - Built for industrial operations the harness can take a load up to 420lbs in weight, giving you ample room for carrying tools and equipment (tool loops and lanyard keepers are included too).
- Keeps you dry - For comfort, the ExoFit has Dri-Lex mesh padding, complete with ultra-soft edging. This works to pull away any moisture and so prevent any chafing; a great feature for anyone in the harness for long periods.
- Easy-to-see wear indicators - Webbing is water and abrasion resistant, meaning that this harness will last and last. For added security, rip-stitch indicators are built into the webbing for quick and easy assessment of the harnesses usability.
- Slip-on comfort - Duo-Lok quick connect buckles and a special ‘revolver’ adjustable torso make getting in and out of the ExoFit hassle free.
- Suspension-relief straps – In case of a fall, the included suspension-relief straps allow the worker to take pressure off the legs straps and allow blood to flow more easily to the legs until rescued.
- Easy tracking - DBI-SALA’s iSafe tracking system is included in the harness, allowing you to paperlessly record and track and record the unit’s maintenance and use history via their online portal.
Full meeting and exceeding OSHA specifications the ExoFit NEX Crossover is a great harness for rope access and work at heights. The ExoFit NEX Crossover is suitable for tower climbing (cellphone and wind energy engineering), construction work, technical rescue operations, petrochemical site work at heights (gas works, oil rigs, and refineries) and tree care, to name a few of the industries using the NEX Cross-Over.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||No|
|Harness Style||Cross-Over Style|
|Connection Points||Front D-Ring, Side Positioning D-Rings|
|Weight Capacity||420 Pounds|
|Hi-Vis ANSI Rating||No|