DBI-SALA Concrete Anchor Strap 2100050
Regular Price $11.00 Sale Price $9.43 You Save $1.57
- Buy 5 for $9.17 each and save 3%
- Buy 10 for $8.92 each and save 6%
The 2100050 Concrete Anchor Strap from DBI/SALA is designed to economically provide a temporary anchorage in poured concrete. The loop end of anchor slips over rebar while preparing the forms, concrete is then poured on top. Once the concrete sets, a safe 5,000 lb. fall arrest anchorage point exists. When no longer needed, simply cut the strap and discard the d-ring.
- Durable 1-3/4 in. x 3.5 ft. polyester webbing construction with full length outer wear pad for extreme abrasion resistance
- Forged alloy steel D-ring provides a secure connection point for your lanyard or self retracting lifeline
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359.
|Product Weight (lbs.)||.7|
|Safety Standard||OSHA, ANSI|
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question